No drugs – No surgery – No injections
Our clinic offers a NEW State-Of-The-Art Knee Pain Protocol without the use of Drugs, Injections or Surgery! This program works especially well for those who have arthritis and degeneration and those who may have been told they are “bone-on-bone” and need knee replacement surgery in Plano TX.
Includes Consultation and X-Rays
Are You in Pain?
Knee problems are degenerative, getting worse and more frequent over time.
Knee pain can be caused by injuries, mechanical problems, types of arthritis and more.
What if we could effectively treat your knee pain without drugs, surgeries, or injections?
Our Cutting edge, non invasive approach utilizes:
High-Powered class IV laser therapy
New technology for knee joint decompression
Specialized knee adjustment technique
Advanced tendonitis treatment
Advanced At Home Equipment and Nutrition Therapy
Free Knee Screening
Includes Consultation and X-Rays
Experience relief on your First visit
WE OFFER A NEW SOLUTION TO KNEE PAIN
Are you looking to put an end to your Knee Pain without surgery? Have you tried many of the traditional knee treatments without success? Maybe you’ve tried anti-inflammatory and Opioid medications, steroid injections, and maybe even SURGERY but still haven’t found the level of relief that allows you to resume the activities that you love and allows you to live pain-free? We have exciting news for you!
Do you suffer with Chronic Knee Pain?
If you or your loved one is suffering with Chronic Knee Pain, we can help! If you are ready to find freedom from your debilitating knee pain and want to see if you could be a candidate for our highly successful Non-Surgical Knee Rejuvenation Knee Pain Program, then call the office today and schedule a consultation.
For a limited time, we are running a Special Offer!
AN IN-DEPTH CONSULTATION
A COMPLETE NEUROMUSCULAR EXAMINATION
A FULL SET OF SECIALIZED X-RAYS
A THOUROUGH ANALYSIS OF THE EXAM & X-RAY FINDINGS
A COMPLIMENTARY TRIAL TREATMENT ON YOUR FIRST VISIT
Take Action Now
IT'S TIME TO GET THE RESULTS YOU DESERVE!
Knee pain can be caused by a sudden injury, an overuse injury, or by an underlying condition, such as arthritis. Treatment will vary depending on the cause. Symptoms of knee injury can include pain, swelling, and stiffness. There are a lot of people that suffer from knee pain in Plano, and for many, there are some great treatment options.
Knee pain is an extremely common complaint, and there are many causes. It is important to make an accurate diagnosis of the cause of your symptoms so that appropriate treatment can be directed at the cause.
If you have knee pain, some common causes include:
- Arthritis - Arthritis is among the most common causes of knee pain, and there are many treatments available.
- Ligament Injuries - Ligament injuries commonly occur during athletic activities and can cause discomfort and instability.
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Injury
- Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Injury
- Cartilage Injuries | Meniscal Tear - Cartilage tears are seen in young and old patients alike, and are also an extremely common cause of knee pain.
- Patellar Tendonitis - Tendonitis around the joint is most commonly of the patellar tendon, the large tendon over the front of the knee.
- Chondromalacia Patella - Chondromalacia causes knee pain under the kneecap and is due to softening of the cartilage. It is most common in younger patients (15-35 years old).
- Dislocating Kneecap - A dislocating kneecap causes acute symptoms during the dislocation, but can also lead to chronic knee pain.
- Baker's Cyst - A Baker's cyst is swelling in the back of the joint, and is usually a sign of another underlying problem such as a meniscus tear.
- Bursitis - The most common bursa affected around the joint is just above the kneecap. This is most common in people who kneel for work, such as gardeners or carpetlayers.
- Plica Syndrome - Plica syndrome is an uncommon cause of knee pain, and can be difficult to diagnose. The diagnosis is usually made at the time of arthroscopy.
- Osgood-Schlatter Disease - Osgood-Schlatter disease is a condition seen in adolescents and is due to irritation of the growth plate just at the front of the joint.
- Osteochondritis Dissecans - Osteochondritis dissecans (OCD) is another condition seen in adolescents due to the growth of the bone around the joint.
- Gout - Gout is an uncommon cause of knee pain. However, in patients who have a diagnosis of gout, it must be considered as a cause for new onset knee pain.
If you suffer from knee pain call our team at Optimal Spine Wellness Center today. Our Plano area team can offer you some of the latest treatments available to help you overcome this painful problem.
AFTER TREATMENT, MANY PATIENTS EXPERIENCE:
Improve your overall health and regain your vitality for life.
Improve the position of the spine and discs for pain relief.
Medication and surgery don't have to be the answer.
Stop wasting time with plans that don't work and get your life back!